Companies and ordinary people who pay for goods or services in cryptocurrency often have to estimate the cost of their payment against the US dollar and lose money on conversion. Stablecoins eliminate this problem because they are always equal to their fiat counterparts.
Tether is the largest stablecoin that protects investors’ monetary assets from excessive cryptocurrency volatility inherent in most popular currencies. This token represents the ratio of the real fiat to the cryptocurrency interpretation in the ratio of 1:1. Thanks to the abundance of advantages, now more and more users want to buy usdt. To accomplish this, it’s enough to figure out how it’s done!
How to Buy USDT?
There are a number of ways to buy USDT on the Internet, but not all of the proposed methods are good: some set a high amount of monetary commission when selling currency, in other cases, fraud and money speculation are possible. Here are the three safest and most effective options:
- buying USDT by bank transfer, — a user can purchase stablecoins by sending them to sellers in US dollars, and then exchanging them on popular platforms (for example, Transcrypt) for any other token traded in the same pair with them;
- exchange, — you can top up your account with any of more than 150 cryptocurrencies, and many of them can be exchanged for Tether at a very favorable market rate;
- via a P2P platform, — in addition to software methods that involve exchanging cryptocurrencies using a special algorithm, there’s a way to buy Tether from another real person.
Buying cryptocurrencies in general and USDT, in particular, can result in losses, so before starting operations with real money, you should choose the most suitable method for you.
Why It’s Worth Investing in USDT: Features of a Stablecoin
The unusual virtual currency USDT is characterized by interesting features and qualities. The most significant properties of these cryptocoins are:
- good stability, — Tether has the provision of a real currency, which gives owners the opportunity to use the unique advantages of digital transactions and conversions in the absence of the risk of spontaneous volatility inherent in most cryptographic coins;
- there’s no emission limit, — while the Tether project is functioning, coins will be issued;
- minimum fees for transferring funds to the Tether network using cryptocurrency wallets that support USDT;
- transparency of the system, — the developers declare regular audits of the nimber of funds in the virtual storage and the status of user accounts.
A very significant impetus to global changes in the cryptocurrency sphere was given by the Tether platform, which very successfully combined virtual and fiat currency. The reputation of the system is generally positive.
Altcoins aren’t suitable for investment since the price of the crypto coin is artificially stabilized at the level of one dollar.
However, this feature is unique for using Tether in different situations — fast money transactions, anonymous payment for goods/services, storage of funds in a crypto wallet, and many others. That’s why USDT cryptocurrency is still very interesting and attractive to users all over the world!